Paolo Punzalan on Making Volunteers stick
– get the best team.
– the best volunteers are not available. Get those volunteers
-personal note: get the right people on the bus.
– don’t just get because of their availability
– train them. Dont just empower – give them the training they need.
– mentor them through the process
– goal is not for them to make mistakes again and again.
– mistakes will happen. Learn to trust and empower.
Paolo Punzalan is the lead pastor of Victory Fort 5pm and 7pm service. He has been a long time volunteer of Kid’s ministry. Personally, I think Paolo is the best person I’ve seen in managing volunteers. he has his own website, http://paolopunzalan.org/