you changed my life
I watched “You changed my Life” by John Lloyd and Sarah G last night to unwind from a hectic Sunday workday. We finished the movie at 130am. My friend Nick was just raving how beautiful Sarah G is and all so we decided to watch the movie and nag-enjoy din naman kami sa A Very Special Love – their first movie (hehe)
Here are some lessons we’ve learned that I know would changed our lives forever:
1. Unconditional love cannot be measured.
2. People are your assets. When John Lloyd took opver the business he became a slave driver. Know the limit of your workforce.
3. Nothing beats a cheerful partner. Sarah was your perfect girlfriend – aside from their sweet Bebe moments, she never nags, she never discourages. She was the #1 fan of Miggy.
4. Cheesy pick up lines are cheesy but it still works….
LAIDA: Wish ko isa na lang akong letter V
LAIDA: Para I’m always next to U.
5. Power Hugs and Power Kisses are powerful. Note to myself to always hug and kiss my wife before going to work.