THE CHURCH exists for nothing else but to draw men into Christ, to make them little Christs. If they are not doing that, all the cathedrals, clergy, missions, sermons, even the Bible itself, are simply a waste of time. God became man for no other purpose
– CS Lewis, Mere Christianity
how about you? why do you think the church exists?
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.” Luke 19:10
questions to ponder for the church planter?
1. am i doing church in a way that draws men to Christ
2. am i making disciples?
3. is the church creating a noise and an impact in society?
4. do I have the right people with me who has the same reason why they are planting this church?
5. am i dead serious with the direction of the church?
6. do i have the right structure to make this possible?
7. am i spiritually fit to lead this endeavor?