– started the day meeting with two of our most loyal business people in church and talked about discipleship and leadership. I love spending time with people who’ve been there and who are willing to train and impart to the next generation.
– Picked up my mother in law at the airport and celebrated her birthday. Blessed to have a mother in law who loves me and my family.
– Went back to church to polish the preaching and prepared for a talk I was going to give to our church leaders about CHRIST-CENTERED DISCIPLESHIP.
– Wednesday service was full again. Acel – the pregnant worship leader – is one of the most anointed worship leaders I’ve seen. God was in the worship.
– Yeng Constantino – a famous singer in the Philippines shared her story that brought tears to a lot of people including mine. She shared how this GOD cold love her inspite of her shortcomings and sin. Only the God of the Bible can do such a thing.
– preached on the Omniscient God – the God who knows everything and saw almost 20 people received Christ for the first time.
– Met with the Victory Group Leaders of the church – shared the plans of the church and the culture we wanted to create as a church in the city.
– I love this church! I love Jesus! I love my Mother -in Law!
Check out Victory Greenhills TV Channel – click here