Top Books to Read for Bloggers
1. Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us by Seth Godin. It is not just a book for bloggers but for leaders
2. Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? again by Seth Godin. I highly recommend you buy this book. Since you are serious about blogging, you have to start investing on tools to help you become a better blogger.
3. Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative. I actually haven’t read this book, so I will be buying this one.
My top 3 books for bloggers:
1. Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion by Gary Vernachuk. After reading this book, I started my site actlikeaman.org.
2. Rework by Jason Fried. This would help you be more strategic with how you blog and brand yourself.
3. Zarrella’s Hierarchy of Contagiousness: The Science, Design, and Engineering of Contagious Ideas is a steal!!! This book teaches you the science of blogging. This is an easy read book published by Domino Project which is a project of Seth Godin and friends.
Don’t have the budget yet, then google the authors we have mentioned and research. But nah, those who are relentless will find a way to have this books!!!
Thanks for making the 1st Christian Bloggers goes Viral a blast!!!