Top 10 goals
There is something about the new year. It seems like people automatically resets their goals and starts at zero. No matter how much I fight the idea of new year, new start- you can’t. I think it is innate among us to restart and refocus. Here are my goals for 2010 and I promise to give my best shot to make it happen
1. Finish the Bible in 90 days. Will introduce the reading program this coming Jan 8 at our church.
2. Shoot for my weight goal of 160 by the end of the year. ( this might be the toughest goal)
3. Create more family memories.
4. Make my dating time with wife more creative.
5. Finish our 3 to 6 months emergency fund.
6. Vacation with wife only.
7. Practice extreme, sacrificial generosity.
8. Make fasting a lifestyle.
9. Get my wife pregnant late this year ( what a happy goal)
10. Coach at least 4 people this year.
There you go. Hope I fulfill them by the end of the year.