the lost can handle the truth
been out of the blogsphere for almost a week. Been doing a lot of thinking lately.
– Sunday was great except for the DLSU defeat.
– preached on holiness. It was intense. I was wondering about the preaching. How in the world can you preach on holiness without stepping on the toes of some people.
– YOU JUST CANT!
– I preached on the FIRE of God. That everyone has through go to the refining fire of God.
– we should have sung “I want you to burn, burn for me baby!”
– holiness is something that you might want to forego preaching but somebody has got to preach on it. Understanding holiness in light of the Bible blows your mind away.
– I love serving a HOLY GOD.
– Here is a surprising fact: When you remain true and preach what HOLINESS is and how holy God is and how sinful we are as man you might think people would walk out of your service and condemn you as a hell doom preacher but last Sunday showed me how the holiness of God affects people.
– we had so many people come give their lives to Jesus. For the past two weeks we have around 30++ people give their life to Jesus.
– When you think that people can’t handle the truth about their sin and the consequences of it, think twice. People are sick and tired of preachings that tickles their ears and would rather be given a serving of the truth.
– Sabi nga ng Pinoy philosopher “MAGPAKATOTOO KA!”
how about you, CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?
You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; Ephesians 4:22
and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. Ephesians 4:24