the disney magic formula
THE FORMULA IS SIMPLE:
COMMITTED, RESPONSIBLE, INSPIRING LEADERS CREATE A CULTURE OF CARE WHICH LEADS TO QUALITY SERVICE, WHICH LEADS TO GUEST SATISFACTION, WHICH LEADS TO MEASURABLE BUSINESS RESULTS AND A STRONG COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Did we experience that in our stay in Disney? in the park?
Question I had to ask myself:
1. As the senior pastor of the church
– are the paid staff of the church happy with my leadership?
– do they feel that I value them and treat them as individuals?
– do they feel appreciated at all times?
– did I define their job well enough so they know what they should do?
– do I know what is happening in their life right now or is it always business as usual?
– do I really care about them?