Thank You Power
There are times we forget about the most simple blessings in life. Where we feel we are entitled to the blessings when it all boils down to God’s grace. God reminded me today to thank him for the simple blessings that makes me rich.
Lord SUPER THANK YOU FOR…..
– a house I could call my own
– a fully paid car
– a wife who is loving, supportive and gorgeous
– 2 wonderful obedient kids
– the best job in this world
– for wonderful friends
– for allowing me to work with the most amazing people in the world
– for the food that you bless my family everyday.
– for the treats and surprises we received almost everyday
– for the freedom to read the Bible
– for my clothes, shoes, laptop
– for the tiny trivial blessings
– the health that you gave me
– the opportunity to serve in church
– my parents and siblings
– for the rain, for the heat
– for this blog and the blog readers
– for your grace, forgiveness and unconditional love
So many things to thank God for. Thank you Jesus!
Luke 17:12 As he entered a village there, ten lepers stood at a distance,
Luke 17:13 crying out, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!”
Luke 17:14 ¶ He looked at them and said, “Go show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went, they were cleansed of their leprosy.
Luke 17:15 ¶ One of them, when he saw that he was healed, came back to Jesus, shouting, “Praise God!”
Luke 17:16 He fell to the ground at Jesus’ feet, thanking him for what he had done. This man was a Samaritan.
Luke 17:17 ¶ Jesus asked, “Didn’t I heal ten men? Where are the other nine?