sunday rewind: allergy, migraine and mountain climbing faith
– sick. A lot of people are sick. The whole saturday I was down with allergy. My nose was as red as rudolph.
– woke up this morning and allergy was gone but when I got to Greenhills had migraine. Bought some of John Lloyd’s biogesic before I preached.
– I love seeing the worship team composed of high school and college students. I love young people
– preached on mountain climbing faith. Felt it was timely for the people listening.
– i love the tension of the word today. What do you do when you speak to the mountains and it won’t move? Climb it.
– watch out for the preaching podcast hopefully out this week at our website.
– finished the day with Pastor Larry and his family with some good old chinese food. My comfort food.
– tomorrow I start my fasting. Would be focusing on praying for the leaders in church, my walk with God and just to enjoy my time with the Father.