– awesome time in church yesterday. It was raining pretty hard but was glad that people still came to worship Jesus.
– Thammie led worship so it was a double treat for me to worship Jesus and see my beautiful wife up on stage.
– I really appreciate our campus workers Bojo and Christian for helping us out every Sunday. I couldn’t ask for more. Bojo and Christian are great communicators as well. I love the exhortation.
– Our volunteers are amazing. From our friendly ushers to our CONNECT team who continually connects people to small groups.
– I preached a message on honoring God and challenge the people to move from being guest to members of the family.
– watch out for our morning service. We are almost full in our 2 services so we are already planning the AM service. Hopefully we could start that one this September. If you want to volunteer – pls message or email me.