– was so nervous today since I was not able to prepare my message exactly the way I want it. I usually start my sermon prep by Tuesday with our senior pastors in metro Manila and then try to meditate on the passage on Wednesday and then do my skeletal outline by Wednesday also. By Thursday I would add some stories and illustrations and come Friday I do my finishing touches.
– this week was kind of hectic since we are movig to our new place in San Juan so we have to start packing our stuff so it was a busy and drainig week for me. To make things worse, I hurt my back carrying boxes of stuff from the 3rd and 2nd floor of the house to the grounf floor. By the way tomorrow, we are having our moving out sale so hope you can drop by to check out our books and stuff
– I was able to finish my message Saturday night which usually was my review night. I was really praying hard that God would anoint me as I preach.
– Worship by Johann and Sally were great as usual. I could feel God’s presence as they led us to worship. I preached on BE A DISCIPLE and would consider this one of the hardest teaching that every Christian should embrace.
– I preached on FACEBOOK JESUS and how we tend to like Jesus by just pressing the LIKE button but when times get rough we exit on our relationship with him and just unlike him. Watch out for the prreaching this week at our website.
– Got to meet some fellow pastors who visited the church and was really blessed to see some of my colleagues in the faith.
– ended the night with Pastor Jayson and my bro and sis at EVERYTHING at STEAK which is owned by a member of the church. Ordered my favorite TBONE steak to cap the night. Thammie wanted some dessert so we drop by AMICI to have some GELATO. Glad to be with my wife again.