– came home from Baguio Saturday night after 5 hours of driving. Felt really tired.
– we turned on our aircon and it wasn’t working. We had to go to the girl’s room to sleep.
– early morning Alyanna was trying to sleep beside me and Thammie on a single bed so imagine how hard it was too sleep.
– got down to eat breakfast and was greeted by our house help wanting to go home to the province because she was experiencing some pain in her muscles (long story short) xray showed some tumor in her hip. we prayed and in her ct scan after a week – the tumor was gone but she was still feeling some pain after a 2 weeks. Doctor said to observe one more week but she can’t wait just to go home. We advised her to wait but she insisted she wanted to go home.
– Thammie also was not feeling well. I also was not feeling really well. Had to take a bath twice because of the heat. I miss Baguio already.
– it is one of those days where things and events are not going according to plan.
– worship started and was struggling to worship. The team was great but it was just one of those days for me.
– Pastor Joey preached and his message really hit me hard. It was really a blessing to hear Pastor Joey preach. Full os wisdom and truth. I needed to hear the message. It was one of those days that I had to just sit down and take it in.
– shared a short message after worship in the 5pm service. The day did not start right. Things happen that are not worth blogging about. Problems happen but how do we respond?
– we can dwell on the problem and nothing changes. We compare our problems to the problem of others – we might just feel there are more problems. Instead of dwelling on the problem ( big or small, -Mine was trivial compare to what others are going through) – I choose to praise.
Psa. 42:5 ¶ Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.
Those days happen – choose to praise
ps: felt really convicted with the message of Pastor Joey especially about the body. I have been wrestling with my weight for the longest time. Pls do pray for me seriously. I know by the grace of God I can win this battle.