– busy day today.
– dedicated Chilyn’s daughter Sovi this morning at Choi Garden ( one of the best Chinese restaurants ever)
– back in Greenhills by 2pm to review and pray before the service. Usual routine I do every Sunday. Last minute review of the message and pray.
– Pastor Jayson and Kaths have a new baby. Kaths gave birth yesterday.
– Pastor Chinkee is in Bacolod ministering to our Victory Bacolod church. One of the best cities.
– Lyka and Bu really in love. Happy to see both of them in office today.
– Heard that Randell preached a great message in a church in Bacolod. Could Randell be called by God to enter full time ministry? Hmmmm…. will see
– preached on civil government. Hard topic but I hope it went through the hearts of the people
– preached on why civil government can’t handle all of societies problems. Watch out for our podcast this week.
– Thammie led worship. Blessed to have a worshipful wife.
– Dinner with Richmond and Steph – had a nice chit chat to end our day.
– tomorrow we celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary without the kids. Excited to spend 2 days with my wife. No kids.Mwahaha!