I am excited for our staff meeting tomorrow. Every Tuesday we spend an hour and a half talking about TWO CRUCIAL THINGS
1. SUNDAY SERVICES
2. DISCIPLESHIP MINISTRY
SUNDAY SERVICES (here is how the meeting goes)
– what went right and what went wrong last Sunday
– crazy ideas for Sunday service
– who’s in charge of what for Sunday
– share the message for next Sunday – just the draft!
– talk about how to energize our volunteers (as if our volunteers are not yet ENERGIZED!)
– sheryn, our admin cracks a joke – wasted some of our precious time
– Dane then gives valuable insights (sometimes I think Dane is not 27, he thinks like his 44 – full of wisdom, meant that as a compliment)
– Pastor Chinkee is already thinking about the lunch
Then we move to DISCIPLESHIP
– how we are we going to ENERGIZE and MOTIVATE our leaders!
– how are our key leaders doing
– Bojo interrupts the meeting to brag about the youth ministry!
– Sheryn cracks another joke – wasted more precious time!!!
– Pastor Chinkee shares to us the WORD he will give our leaders.
– I am thinking about lunch
– Pastor Lee is eating his lunch
STUFF MEETING IS EXCITING. A LOT OF STUFF HAPPENS!