Raissa Laurel’s shares her story @ Victory Greenhills
Can’t imagine it has been 3 years since we planted the church in Greenhills, a church in the Philippines. To mark off our 3rd year – we started our 3rd Sunday service.
– to all our volunteers who doubled and tripled up thank you.
– to our worship team who played in all 3 services, you are awesome.
– to all our tech volunteers – best people to work with
– to our ushers – thank you so much. The church has been so busy lately and thank you for your commitment to make it happen.
– surprise to see so many people in church. 230pm was 70% full, 430pm was 80% full and 630pm was 80% full. Pretty exciting for what God is doing in the church.
– really praying for the church to be an influence in the city.
– preached on the seed principle and enjoyed the showering of corn seeds all around the worship hall. Thanks Pastor Jayson for being a great sport.
– next week is bless others Sunday. Praying that the church would start moving in extreme generosity.