my 2010 presidentiable
1. A presidentiable who is righteous
Prov. 29:2 ¶ When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice;
when the wicked rule, the people groan.
2 A presidentiable who has a clean track record of integrity.
3. A presidentiable who has the ability to bring stability to this nation
Prov. 29:4 ¶ By justice a king gives a country stability,
but those who are greedy fora bribes tear it down.
4. A presidentiable who is for the poor and who loves justice.
Prov. 29:7 ¶ The righteous care about justice for the poor,
but the wicked have no such concern.
Prov. 29:14 ¶ If a king judges the poor with fairness,
his throne will be established forever.
5. A discerning presidentiable who is surrounded by righteous people
Prov. 29:12 ¶ If a ruler listens to lies,
all his officials become wicked.
6. A presidentiable who has one wife, great kids and a happy marriage
Prov. 29:17 ¶ Discipline your children, and they will give you peace;
they will bring you the delights you desire.
7. A presidentiable who has a vision for our country
Prov. 29:18 ¶ Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint;
but blessed are those who heed wisdom’s instruction.