Five Types of Dysfunctions Among Pastors
According to Larry Stockstill, senior pastor of Bethany World Prayer Center list down 5 common dysfunctions among ministers today:
1. Lack of Fathering
– there is no affirmation, encouragement or spiritual covering.
2. Lack of Correction
– no accountabilty resulting in pride and moral failure.
3. Lack of Fruitfulness
– no training in evangelism and discipleship, preventing churches from multiplying as they should.
4. Lack of healing
– many pastors suffer silently because of sins and addictions.
5. Lack of teaching
– many in ministry today are untaught, resulting in biblically illiterate churchs.
taken from The Holy Spirit Is Not for Sale: Rekindling the Power of God in an Age of Compromise, page 102