my thoughts before preaching to a new crowd
I am now at HongKong and in a couple of hours I’ll be preaching to our church here in Hong Kong. Here are some thoughts running to my mind before I preach
– Lord please anoint me as I preach your word
– nervous about meeting new people and faces and not being able to connect
– Lord hopefully the message I prepared would crack the cultural code of the people I am preahing to.
– I hope my get up is fine.
– The Lord has anointed me to preach the good news
– Ekerebeshabarabashokoremisete – speaking in tongues, building up my faith
– may you increase and I decrease. Glory back to you. May people see you, not me.
Lord I pray that you use me today to share your word, your love, your character, your grace and righteousness. In Jesus Name amen.