Eclipse Movie Review
I do have some other title suggestions:
1. How to Kiss A Vampire
2. HOT JACOB and why he thinks HE is HOT.
3. HELL GIRL ( since she falls in love with hellish creatures)
Now my review:
Definitely better than part 2. I love the action scenes and the team up of the wolves and the vamps. Still having trouble understanding Bella and her fondness with vamps and wolves. I haven’t read the novels but they say the novels are far better than the movie.
Eclipse is not a WOW movie. The hype of it makes you want to watch it. And also because I have watched part 1 and 2 I am forced to watch part 3. In short, don’t expect too much. It is not that bad but not that good.
On the pastoral side of the review:
– Edward the demon possessed vamp was convincing the lonely and horny Bella not to have sex yet. Movies today have depicted that pre-marital sex is ok and the message it communicates to its viewers is not healthy.
– Jacob the hunk wolf was full of hot air. One of my pet peeves are men who think they are God’s gift to women. Note to all hunks out there – we have the same number of muscles, ours is just hibernating. Pride and insecurity are siblings. Watch Jacob and you’ll know what I mean.
– The Cullens are the most righteous vamps I have seen. The Cullens puts Casper the friendly ghost to shame. I love the unity and the camaraderie of the Cullens. Makes me appreciate my family more knowing that they are not…………VAMPS.
– too much kissing scene. Useless scenes. too much.