church as it should be!
– had an awesome time at church today! Pastor Ferdie preached a powerful message on having a heart after God’s own heart. It reminded me of why I am doing church.
– I volunteered to plant the church solely because of my love for Jesus. I am passionate about Jesus and I am confident that our leaders who helped us plant this church are as passionate or even more passionate than me.
– OUR INTIMACY WITH JESUS RESULTS IN US DOING MINISTRY!
– worship was awesome – my long lost brother Ganns was in the ZONE! You could see his passion overflow as he leads worship. Lord give me that kind of a passion for Jesus.
– Got another praise from a fairly new person coming to church about our ushering team. She said she had never felt such warmness and she loves how friendly our people are.
– a family approached me telling me how the whole family has been attending church already. Most came from a non-Christian background. Made me smile. It made my day! This is CHURCH!