BLOGGING 101 SEMINAR THIS SATURDAY
Many pastors still think technologies haven’t caught on or that investing in social media isn’t worth their church’s time. Next time you hear that from someone, perhaps you could share a few of these statistics with them:
- It took radio 38 years to reach 50 million listeners. Terrestrial TV took 13 years to reach 50 million users. The Internet took four years to reach 50 million people… In less than nine months, Facebook added 100 million users.
- Universal McCann reports that 77% of all active internet users regularly read blogs.
- More than 120 million users log on to Facebook at least once each day and more than 30 million users update their statuses at least once each day. Combined, more than 5 billion minutes are spent on the site on a daily basis.
- Over the past 12 months, Twitter’s year-on-year growth rate has broken the 1000% barrier.
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the fourth most populated place in the world. This means it easily beats the likes of Brazil, Russia and Japan in terms of size.
VICTORY GREENHILLS IS SPONSORING A TALK ON BLOGGING 101 WITH INTERNET MARKETING GURU, FORMER MARKETING DIRECTOR OF LEVEL UP PHILIPPINES AND CURRENTLY GLOBE MARKETING DIRECTOR OF FRIENDSTER, BLOGGER EXTRAORDINAIRE – MR. CARLO OPLE
WHAT: BLOGGING 101: The Basics of Blogging
WHERE: VICTORY CENTER PROMENADE,2ND FLOOR PROMENADE MALL, GREENHILLS SAN JUAN.
WHO: OPEN TO ALL PASTORS AND VICTORY GREENHILLS MEMBERS
SPEAKER: MR. CARLO OPLE
WHEN: SEPTEMBER 5, 2009, SATURDAY FROM 9AM TO 12NN.
ONLY 80 SLOTS AVAILABLE!!!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY WITH YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS.