Asking the Right Question to reach the lost
Perry Noble blogged about questions that UNCHURCHED PEOPLE DO NOT ASK and I reposted it here and I’ll make a top 10 questions UNCHURCHED PEOPLE ASK
#1 – “What do you do to disciple people?” (This question is usually asked by people who want to ‘microwave” spiritually, not understand that they themselves actually became mature in the “crock pot.”)
#2 – “Who is speaking this weekend?” (They usually don’t care about the WHO…it’s the WHAT that matters to them.)
#3 – “Are you reformed in your theology?” (Most of them have no idea what in the heck this means!)
#4 – “Is your church spirit filled?”
#5 – “What version of the Bible do you use?” (Many unchurched people don’t even really know there are different versions!)
#6 – “What denomination are you affiliated with?”
#7 – “How many different activities can I sign my family up for in order to add to the insane schedule that we already have?”
#8 – “Does your pastor teach exegetically through the Scriptures?”
#9 – “Are there lots of crosses and pictures of Jesus in your church?”
#10 – “Are you guys pre trib, mid trib, post trib or partial trib?”
TOP 10 QUESTIONS UNCHURCHED PEOPLE ASK?
1. How is the parking in your church?
2. Do you have a kids/ children daycare center during mass service of the adults?
3. What clothes should I wear?
4. Do I have to be a member to attend?
5. Do I have to give money to your church?
6. Do you have to be converted to belong?
7. Are the people there friendly?
8. What time does your service start and end? Does it end on time?
9. Are there cute guys/beautiful girls?
10. Who is this Jesus that you always talk about?