1. It’s a great gift to your boyfriend, brothers, father, father-in-law, kapit bahay na lalaki. The goal of the book is to spread the idea of true manhood. So it’s more than just a book to read, it is a book that calls men to action.
2. It’s a great tool to help start conversations about career, work, love life and the challenges of men. It is also a great material for bible studies and small groups in churches.
3. It is years of trial and error, inputs from other godly men all rolled into one book.
4. It is easy reading. It is written for men by men. Women can actually read it too!
5. The uniqueness of the book is that THAMMIE had an input in it. In some chapters, Thammie wrote her piece on certain manhood lessons. So it is not just for men, it is a good read for women also who wants to understand their men.
- Deposit P300.00 (per book inclusive of shipping) to BPI saving account #0829-0253-02 , Account Name: Dennis Sy. or
- Deposit P300 to Banco De Oro (BDO) savings account #00235-009-3308, Account Name: Dennis Sy
- Scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, complete mailing address, email address and mobile phone number.
- Our courier will be XEND express. Wait for 3 to 5 working days for Metro Manila and Provincial deliveries.
For those who want to purchase the EBOOK version, it is now available! Click Act Like a Man: Taking Manhood Back to buy!