Had our staff meeting today and shared a word on accountability. If there is one thing I have always placed and valued in my life – it’s accountabilty. Men who could ask me the real questions that I am afraid to answer like:
1. How is your marriage? Is your wife happy with you?
2. How is your walk with God? Are you still reading the word and praying?
3. Do you spend time with your kids?
4. Have you been checking on pornographic materials this week?
5. Have you been flirting with someone this week?
6. How are your business dealings this week?
7. How was your temper/anger issues?
8. What are some sins you are struggling with and need help from?
9. For married couples: Have you had sex with your spouse?
10. Did you lie to me in answering any of the questions above?
So why do I get into accountability?
1. I am not perfect and I am aware of it.
2. I know I am weak in some areas of my life and need people to check up on me.
3. I have blind spots that other people can see.
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. James 5:16