A tither but still no financial breakthrough
If you’re tithing regularly, but can’t fully experience God’s blessing regarding finance. Is there something wrong, or do I just have to have a different mindset regarding tithing?
Having a positive financial cashflow goes beyond tithing. There are a lot of factors to consider when it comes to experiencing financial peace.
1. Savings. Do you regularly save as to build your financial portfolio.
2. Investments. Do you invest to make your money grow?
3. Not getting into debt. Do you pay your credit card bills or do you allow high interest to make your debt grow bigger?
4. Financial stewardship. Do you manage God’s money well?
5. Generosity. Who owns your money? Do you regularly sow into the kingdom of God aside from your tithes?
Got questions? Post it at my formspring site, http://www.formspring.me/askpastordennis