30 books that shaped me
Everybody knows I love books. My house is literally a bookstore. Not only do I love reading books – I collect them. If others collect game cards, other cars – I collect books. So here are th 30 books that shaped me
2. DRIVE by Larry Bird – first book I have ever read. Thanks Nick!
3. The Fire of His Holiness by Sergio Scagatalini ( hope I spelled it right) – this started my path to purity.
4. Christianity with Power by Charles Kraft – revolutionize how I do ministry
5. The Adversary by Mark Bubeck – first book on demons that i read
6. Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey – best finance book I have ever read.
7. Every Man’s Battle by Stephen Arterburn – victory over porn/lust./ masturbation – you got to have this book
8. FOCUS by Al Ries – highly recommended book for every church planter and businessman
9. WILD AT HEART by John Eldridge – read this book and it made me the MAN!
10. AXIOM by Bill Hybels – this made me a better leader
11. THE 5 DYSFUNCTIONS OF A TEAM by Patrick Lencioni – the best book on teamwork
12. Strengths Finder by Tom Rath – Got to know more about me
13. SURVIVAL IS NOT ENOUGH by Seth Godin – best book on feedback. Everybody needs a feedback system
14. The Holiness of God by Rc Sproul – this made me understood the God I worship.
15. PURPLE COW by Seth Godin – remarkable, remarkable, remarkable
16. BODY FOR LIFE – this book will shape me!!!
17. 7 pillars of health by Don Colbert – healthy is the way. Starting on it now.
18. Automatic Millionaire by David Bach – this is how I manage my money today
19. 7 PRACTICES OF EFFECTIVE MINISTRY – this book helped me plant the Greenhills church
20. SIMPLE CHURCH by Thom Rainer – this made planting church simple.
21. CREATING MAGIC – the disney magic – you have to highlight the whole book
22. THE BLESSED LIFE by Robert Morris – generosity. If you are stingy, read this book
23. LOVE IS THE KILLER APP by Tim Sanders – changed how I read, network with people, and how I give value to people.
24. PREACHING AND PREACHERS by DM Lloyd Jones – preaching the Word is the highest calling
25. CHOOSING TO CHEAT by Andy Stanley – family or work? FAMILY!!!
26. IT by Craig Groeschel – the most balance book on running a church and leading your team
27. COMMUNICATING FOR A CHANGE by Andy Stanley – changed the way I communicate
28. VINTAGE CHURCH by Mark Driscoll – the best resource on what a church should be
29. STICKY CHURCH by Larry Osborne – discipleship is relationship
30. LOST AND FOUND by Ed Stetzer – the reason youth ministry is a priority
Some of the books are available in bookworm.ph Just click on the title